Our mission at Ecodessa to is to be the go-to resource for women looking to shop modern and on trend styles from trusted sustainable fashion brands around the world.
In order to best do this we are making the shift to a full time e-commerce model which means closing our Syracuse locations.
I hear your challenges:
- there are so many brands claiming to be “sustainable” and you don’t have the time sift through them all
- you love fashion and shopping but want to support brands aligned with your social values
- you like being modern and stylish and have a hard time finding sustainable fashion brands that carry more than just flowy floral printed boho dresses…because seriously you have more to do than twirl around flower meadows all day.
I hear you and have dedicated my business entirely to helping you!
To best help you we are making some much needed e-commerce investments which will allow you to:
- easily shop our website
- learn more about our brands and evaluation process
- build community through our fun live shopping events
and so much more!!
As with many things, this investment means we will sacrifice investing in a traditional brick and mortar retail model.
I also hear and know how important it is for each of you to have the touch and feel that our in person experiences provide.
Because of this we will also plan to host community events.
For those of you who are members of our email list you will get early access and other perks for these events. Please make sure you are registered for our email list so that you don’t miss out on these fun opportunities.
I am so very committed to each of you and am excited to expand how Ecodessa will support you as a sustainable fashionista going forward.
I hope that you continue to shop with us online. Please plan to join our sip and shop April 21st 7pm EST LIVE here on our website where we will offer a live Q&A and discussion.
Founder & CEO